A Couple of Random Thoughts and Recommendations

It's Saturday night after my shift at my day job and I've been rattling my brain trying to find a topic for this week's blog article. As I mentioned earlier part of my goal for this blog was to write an article per week. At the last minute I decided to simply write down a few random thoughts and recommendations. One of the recommendations is a recipe I tried recently, and the other are a couple of books. Enjoy!

* * *

I've always been a fan of food. I have always loved to eat and try new food (in fact during one of my previous jobs, which was as a writer for axs.com, I oftentimes wrote about food). And while I can't say that I am the best cook, I do like to try new recipes and cook for people (although I don't see myself working as a chef in a restaurant; I prefer to cook for friends and family).

Recently I tried out a brand new recipe. They're Greek yogurt pancakes, and they're probably one of the best new recipes I have tried in a long time. I made it for dinner this past Thursday (backwards dinner!) and made it with bacon. I found the recipe on a website called thepioneerwoman.com, probably one of the best recipe websites out there.

* * *

I've been listening to and watching a lot of comedian/actor Patton Oswalt's comedy online lately and thus decided to pick up his two autobiographies at my local library. They're titled Zombie SpaceShip Wasteland and Silver Screen Fiend; the latter focuses mainly on Oswalt's passion and even addiction to cinema. Both of them are not only hilarious but also very insightful and moving. I would highly recommend them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase