Another Flag at Half Staff

I'm just planning on writing a really, really short blog tonight. I'm sure that by now you're aware of the tragedy at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburg. I'm sure that there's a lot of things people are feeling right now. Sadness. Anger. Shock. The list could go on. While I was out on an errand for my day job I saw that the American flag was at half staff today.



I then realized that this year, 2018, with all of the tragedies and shootings, that I've probably seen more American flags at half staff than I have ever seen in my entire life.


Comments

  1. I walked out of my office building today and saw the flags at half staff and had to ask if anyone knew why. None of us did, and then I realized that none of us thought that it was shocking. That was when I thought that this has become too common place in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase