November Conversation Starters

I can't believe that it's already November. October just seemed to fly by.

Anyway, for my first November blog article I decided to do more conversation starters. I found another website with questions. Here are a few.

Question #1: Are you an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?

Answer #1: I think of myself ultimately as more of an optimist.



I think I have moments of pessimism, or at least moments of disgust, and I can have moments of being a realist.



Question #2: What do you wish your brain was better at doing?

Answer #2: I wish I was better at learning another language. It's something I've tried multiple times but it's something I haven't been able to wrap my brain around (although I think I'm more than above average in my native language of English).

Question #3: What's something you do the old-fashioned, non-tech way?

Answer #3: Most of my reading is still done with paper books rather than electronically, at least when I'm reading a novel. I do read a lot of news articles (and blogs) electronically though.

Question #4: Coffee or tea?

Answer #4: Coffee!!!



Question #5: Would you rather play video games or go on an outdoor adventure?

Answer #5: This is an easy one for me. I would much rather go on an outdoor adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase