December Icebreakers

I can't believe that it's already the first day of December. It seems like this past month has just flown by. November was pretty good for me. I spent Thanksgiving with my family, during which we ate fried chicken rather than turkey and played games (including Cards Against Humanity).



Anyhow, I decided to begin this month on my blog with more icebreaker questions, this time holiday themed. These and more can be found online here.

Question # 1 - Name a Christmas song that is for sure on your party playlist.

Answer # 1 - Feliz Navidad.



Question # 2 - What outdoor winter activity do you love?

Answer # 2 - Hot tubbing!

Question # 3 - What holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract?

Answer # 3 - I would make July 20th, the day that people first landed on the Moon back in 1969, into a national holiday.

I would eliminate Columbus Day.

Question # 4 - If you were served a three-course meal, what would you want for each of those?

Answer # 4 - Red Lobster biscuits, linguini with shrimp, and shwarma.

Question # 5 - What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Answer # 5 - I would have to say "The Family Stone." I think overall that it is a very underrated film and would encourage anyone to see it. Also coming very close to the top of the list are the first two "Santa Clause" movies and "Jingle All the Way."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase