First Post of 2019

When I first started this blog I had originally planned on writing at least one post per week. Unfortunately it's been over a month since I last wrote a post, although I plan on writing more as 2019 goes on. I have been busy throughout the past several weeks, between celebrating the holiday season (shopping and the like), celebrating my 31st birthday (celebrated with meatloaf and Key Lime pie!), transitioning between jobs, organizing and tidying up my stuff (donating a fair amount to Goodwill and selling things at Half-Price Books), looking for a new apartment, and my multitude of projects.

Almost a week ago I had my final day as a sales associate at Bergman Luggage. Soon I will begin training at my new job at Horizon Airlines.

Recently saw both "Aquaman" and "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" in the theater; I saw them both on Tuesday since I had the day off and since tickets on Tuesday are often cheaper. Both really fun, emotional and exciting films.





In-between my ongoing quest to downsize and look for apartments I have also watched episodes of "Frazier" on Netflix. I moved to the Seattle area a little more than five years ago, but watched "Frazier" long before then. When I re-watch episodes it's always interesting to hear the names of places in and near Seattle (places like Fremont, Redmond, etc.) and actually be able to recognize them.



I have a couple more ideas for blog articles coming up, which have little to nothing to do with current events in my life. I'll be working on them soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase