More Conversation Starter Answers

Last week I wrote a post about answers to conversation starters. This week I decided to go back to the same website and answer some more questions. Enjoy!

Question # 1 - Where did you go last weekend? What did you do?

Answer # 1 - I typically work on the actual weekends, due to the fact that my current job is in retail. My last day off was this past Tuesday. Along with seeing some friends in Seattle I watched a documentary in the theater called Free Solo, about a man who climbs a mountain called El Captain in Yosemite without any rope.



Oddly enough the movie reminded me of that one scene in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, in which Captain Kirk is also climbing El Captain with no rope.



Question # 2 - If you opened up a business, what kind of business would it be?

Answer # 2 - The answer depends really on how big a business we're talking about. If it were a moderately sized business then perhaps an indie bookstore, or an arthouse movie theater. If we're talking about a mega corporation type business, then either a publishing company, film studio, or a theme park (basically be a modern day Walt Disney).

Question # 3 - What do you think the oldest sport still being played is?

Answer # 3 - Probably either running or swimming. I could picture cave people do either one, whether they were just doing it as part of their survival or as an actual organized sport.



Question # 4 - What's the most refreshing thing on a hot summer day?

Answer # 4 - A nice swim.

Question # 5 - Do you prefer physical books or ebooks?

Answer # 5 - Physical books (although I tend to get most of my news from online newspapers rather than physical ones).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Imagination to Accept Facts

Me vs. Cracked.com

The Jetsons' Car That Turns Into a Suitcase